Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A glimpse of days to come

This morning I had a glimpse into my future...and it was beautiful. I got up this morning, got the three school-bound children off to school with Joe (he takes them on his way to work), and found that my two children still at home were still asleep! The house was so quiet and wonderful! I straightened up the house, started the dishwasher, and still managed to sit down and watch a few minutes of the Today show before they woke up. What a wonderful way to start the day!

2 comments:

Annee said...

And look, you even managed to make a blog post. It really must have been something to be standing in a quiet house. I get that once a week on Tuesday mornings when my girls go to a little mom's-morning-out program. It is so strange, and yet wonderful at the same time!

Alyssa Lark said...

its time for an update brooke... love ya