Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All Good Things Must Come to an End


Well, after 12 years and over 100,000 miles, it looks like Joe's car is done for. He was sitting innocently at a stop light waiting patiently to turn when another car tried to make a turn too quickly and ran right into him! The body shop says it's probably not worth repairing, so we're preparing to say goodbye to it. It's been such a good car for us...Joe drove me to the hospital in that car when I was in labor with baby Joe, and I drove myself to the hospital to have John (another story completely). So, I guess it's seen us through a full circle of times. We sure will miss that car though!


On another note, is it a sign of a bad pre-school when your 4 year old comes home with an arm looking like this? :)
Poor little Harry. We was such a trooper when a little 3 year old boy at his school tried to take a bite out of him. But really, who wouldn't want to take a bite out of Harry?....he's pretty sweet!

2 comments:

Alyssa Lark said...

Sad day! But now you get a new car! Tell Harry I would probably take bite out of him too...he probably does taste good.

Team Clark said...

So do you already know what kind of a car you want to get?
That is sad, though. I remember when he bought that car and I thought it was one of the nicest cars ever...I thought Joe was so grown up and responsible to be able to buy a car like that!
That car sure has seen you both through a lot of experiences - dating, getting married, having 5 children, etc, etc.
Happy Birthday to Harry, by the way!