Monday, July 6, 2009

Have you ever gotten so far behind in a project that you think it might be easier to just quit and start over again another day?


Well, that's where I am with my blog right now.

So, to give me a little jump start, I'm posting a picture of each of my children. I recently got a new camera and I've been having fun playing around with it. These are my best efforts so far.

Eventually, I might get around to telling you about the family reunion we had, or the 800 mile trek to Oregon we took, or the fabulous Fourth of July we enjoyed, and even my Granpda Loren's 90th Birthday Celebration. But for now,enjoy these shots taken in beautiful Central Oregon.












6 comments:

V and Co. said...

welcome back and great pictures. what camera did you get?

joeandcarole said...

What great pictures! We certainly do love those "6", as well as the "Joe and Brooke" part of the group.
We miss you and are so glad you are having such fun with your family.
Love you...
Carole

melissa said...

great pictures! how did you get them to post so big on here? looks like you guys are having a good time! there is nothing better than oregon summers! enjoy a few endless evenings for me.

Team Clark said...

Great photos! I hope you guys are having fun up there!
Have fun and tell everyone hi!

Jamie Pearson said...

Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute.

SLO Rober said...

Ooh! great pictures! We miss you guys. we are going swimming today and would have a lit of fun if you were here.