Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day Celebration

Today was a day of two parts...half to celebrate Fathers and half to celebrate the Lakers winning the championship. (Actually just an excuse to put my kids in these purple sweater vests that I found at The Childrens Place for $2.99 each!)

It's tough to get six kids ready for church...tougher still to get six kids ready for church and then insist that a picture be taken before getting in the car. So, this is what we got. Not great...but not terrible.

Happy Fathers' Day to all those men who spend their time providing, presiding and protecting us. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it...we're glad you do it for us! We love you!

3 comments:

Team Clark said...

Oh - what a great picture! And I'm jealous about your sweater vest find! Way to go.

TheBorman5 Plus1 said...

This is a lovely photo.

joeandcarole said...

I'm just a little slow catching up!
From my totally unbiased position I must say...that is one SuperDad and 6 amazing, beautiful children!
Happy Fathers Day!
I love you....Mom/Grandma