Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Not So Regularly Scheduled Programming

We now take a break from our Regularly Scheduled Programming to bring you....

The Hunger Games....

According to my Kindle, I'm 66% of the way through book number two. Which means, (if my calculations are correct) I'll be back to my regular life by sometime tomorrow evening.


I know I'm late jumping on this bandwagon, but is it just me or do these books feel like a teenage version of the Ayn Rand books I read in college? Except that I read those when I was a teenager....so I might have to go back and read those very "adult" books again now that I'm so much more adult. :)

I did take an ever-so-tiny break to whip up this little creation....and then spent my evening clearing out all the "packages" that had to be delivered. Oh well...as UPS men go, this one's pretty cute.


4 comments:

Annee said...

I read all of them in about two weeks. They were pretty entertaining. But you are way more advanced in that you've read the Ayn Rand books, which I still have on my "to read" list. Love your UPS guy. He's so darling.

Valerie said...

Thanks to your mom for getting me into those books. I read chapter one of the Hunger Games at her house, then immediately downloaded them on my Kindle when I got home.

Also love the UPS costume. You and your kids are so imaginative.

kmk said...

Pretty cute! Alani saw this picture and knew it was John in a UPS costume. She said she played in the sandbox with him today at T.T.

joeandcarole said...

What a cute UPS guy! Fortunately a UPS truck came to our house today when John and Jack were visiting. So John has some new packages to deliver! I'm glad you're enjoying your Kindle!