Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day




Well, no time to catch up now...maybe once February is over (a lot like my December), but I wanted to post these pictures of Harry & Charlie out delivering valentines to all the neighbors yesterday. Most of these people we don't know, but I have a feeling with Harry in our family, we'll soon know them all!


And to assuage my guilt over actually sending my children to school with pre-made, store bought valentines, we had heart shaped pizza for dinner. All in all, a lovely Valentines Day with one big person and five little people to love!

4 comments:

Mae said...

Brooke, the creativity that naturally oozes out of you and your kids inspires me and disgusts me all in one, only because I know I'll never be as cool as you!

Those costumes are the cutest crack up!

Alyssa said...

I love those little boys!!!! Happy Valentines days!

V and Co. said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE YOUR KIDS!!! what a riot! um and what's wrong with bought valentines, some of us arnt super moms like you! ;)

Team Clark said...

Love the mail man costumes. Seriously - what WILL they come up with next?
Miss you guys!
Hang in there, Brooke - February is almost over!
Amy