Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reccomendation


If anyone is looking for a good read.....here's one for you. Or actually three, if you've not read Wally Lamb's other two books, "I Know This Much is True", and "She's Come Undone". It's been a few years since his last book, but "The Hour I First Believed" has been completely worth the wait. Seven Hundred and Forty pages of pure enjoyment. Even worth the $25 I paid for it in hardback at Barnes and Noble. Dad, how are you doing on it? I'm on page 562, and getting sad that it's coming to an end.

5 comments:

Team Clark said...

So is it fiction or what? What's it about in a nutshell?

Brooke said...

Fiction... It starts with the Columbine Shootings, (which sounds depressing I know, but it's really not) and the part I'm at is during the Civil War....so, it's pretty diverse, but somehow it ties itself together in a very compelling way.

SLO Rober said...

Like I have the time, but can I borrow it when your done?

V and Co. said...

sounds a little heavy...do you think i should wait till jake gets home to start them? right now i can only handle stupid love stories or sappy vampire books...speaking of vampire books..did you and kate read the "blue blood series"?

Valerie said...

Sounds like an interesting read- and i need some new ideas..... thanks!

Thanks for posting on our blog, by the way- we read yours faithfully too- and we are coming out to California in January and doing the whole Disneyland thing. Maybe we can meet up somehow....

Valerie