Sunday, November 2, 2008

John's Two-Day, Two-Year Birthday Celebration

I'll let the pictures tell the story....

John was NOT excited about his birthday....it was a little too much attention a bit too early in the morning....
He started to warm up to the presents.....

We had a great birthday dinner at CPK (this is John showing us his famous "stink-eye", which he will usually give upon command, along with a growl).


By the next evening, he had finally figured out that colorful bags usually contain things of interest....


He obviously loved the cake....we had to re-light the candles twice during the singing of Happy Brithday (he's been practicing candle-blowing-out for months now)


All in all, a successful birthday!


Now, we're gearing up for a non-stop two months of holidays, birthdays, baptisms, and babies! (Well, just one baby, but you get the idea.)

6 comments:

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

the cuteness level of John is to the max.

SLO Rober said...

What a cute little man!

Annee said...

Man, I'm so jealous of his cute curly hair. 2 is starting to look younger and younger to me. When they were my own kids turning 2, I thought they were "all grown up". Seeing John turn 2, he still looks so little to me!

That cake is so cute, as usual. Good job. I wish we could have eaten at CPK with you. I'm totally jealous.

Team Clark said...

Hey - happy birthday to John!
Henry says this to John: Can't wait to play with you!
Good luck on your crazy months ahead. We're excited to see you soon.

Karen and Wade said...

I just love his curls I can't believe he is two it just seems he was just born.....

Alyssa said...

i love his stink eye...haha