Sunday, December 7, 2008

Maggie's Birthday and Baptism

Maggie turned 8 yesterday...we had a grand birthday celebration inlcuding presents, a baptism, a trip to Red Hot Pottery, and a dinner at our favorite, California Pizza Kitchen. Grandpa Steve and Grandma Lark made the 800 mile trip for the big day, and were here for almost 48 hours. Sorry we live so far away....I think you spent more time in the car than you did here! But we LOVED having you...it was a special two days that I know Maggie will always remember. Aunt Chelsea came last week and is staying for almost two more weeks....I'm so happy to have her here. These last few weeks get pretty tough for me and she is helping me a LOT! Plus, she's just lots of fun to hang out with!
Here are a few pictures to enjoy....
P.S. Maggie's dress is the one I wore when I was baptized as well....made with love by Grandma Lark.











5 comments:

melissa said...

Very exciting! Congratulations Maggie and happy birthday too! We would have loved to be there for the baptism, but our day was CRAZY busy yesterday- I asked Gilen to send our regrets! Looks like it was a very special, wonderful day!

Annee said...

I can't believe it's the same dress, and that your mom made it. I love that.

Wish we could have been there. Good luck during these last few weeks. You look fabulous.

SLO Rober said...

I love that one of Charlie. Ash is really into scrapbooking. The girls will have to do that when they are together.

Team Clark said...

Happy Birthday and baptism, Maggs! Glad you had such a great day!

joeandcarole said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Baptism Day Maggie. Thank you for letting us share it with you. You were very pretty in your Mom's beautiful white dress. What a special day it was.
We love you so much,
Grandma and Grandpa Brundage