Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm Having A Baby Tomorrow

And for the sake of history, I thought I should post this picture that Harry took of me....this is 39.5 weeks pregnant. I saw my doctor today, and although I'm having contractions, I'm not having enough to qualify me as "in labor". So, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow morning to be induced.
On another note, I need to say a big thank you to this lovely lady, Kate, who planned a beautiful baby shower for me last Saturday. We had a delicious lunch and opened gifts, and generally just had a nice time celebrating this new baby coming into our lives. Thanks so much to everyone who came....it really was a lovely day.

P.S. Don't you love my new header? My ever-so-talented sister Alyssa just whipped this up for me today...thanks Lyssie!

5 comments:

melissa said...

I am sorry it wasn't today, but yeah for tomorrow! Good luck! We can't wait to meet him!

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

Wow Alyssa is fast! looks cute as do you Brooke! Good luck tomorrow!

V and Co. said...

holy moly and you STILL look hot at 39.5 weeks along! can't wait to see pics of the little one! what's his name?

oh and you bet your butt if i lived near you guys i would of come to the part-ay! miss you guys!

Team Clark said...

Good luck tomorrow. I think I'll try calling you soon.
I heard the shower was fantastic. Glad you got pampered a little.
Amazing, Alyssa - I didn't know it could even look like that - it's great!

joeandcarole said...

The shower was such fun. Thanks for letting Barbara and me be a part of it with all you cute young things!
Kate is amazing..and it was so special being with Maggie and Ashlynn. now that's a range: 68 to 8/ or 8 to 68!