Friday, January 23, 2009

Long Lost Cousin....Found


I had lunch today with my cousin Austin, who also happens to be serving his mission here in the San Luis Obispo area. I can't remember the last time I saw Austin, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't taller than me when I did! It was good to see him, and for his parents and grandparents, his companion told me privately that Elder Simmons is doing a great job and is working hard! We had a good lunch at Firestone Grill, and then took him back to the bank where he met Eric Wells, who I'm sure Uncle Greg will remember.

3 comments:

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

haha that is so awesome!

Unknown said...

Brooke- that is a darling picture! Thanks for taking Austin and his companion to lunch!

Congrats on the new baby!

Your Aunt Wendy

Lyons Family said...

hey brooke - so here's another long lost cousin!? remember me? I am sure you do!? anyway - it is fun to see your blog occasionally and see what you are up to! You are super busy with 6 kids - and they are all adorable/beautiful/handsome!! anyway - just wanted to say hello - I'm going to add you to my family blog list if that is ok? you can see our blog anytime too (except I am going private soon so maybe give me your e-mail address so I can add you if you want - rachel@cutiepetutieoriginals.com) - anyway - great to be in touch again! - rachel (earnest)