Monday, February 23, 2009

John Loves Garbage


John LOVES garbage trucks....he loves everything about them...in fact, we've actually stalked garbage trucks, following them around as they drive and dump trash, just to watch. Today was a great day for John....I bought him a toy garbage truck. It's funny to me that there is even such a thing made, but apparently it's quite common for a two year old to love garbage trucks (according to the lady at the toy store). So all afternoon, John has been busily loading "garbage" into the truck, driving it around, and then dumping it. It's the best money I've spent in a long time!

2 comments:

earnestendeavors said...

I was once known to stalk garbage trucks for my two year old, too. I think the garbage man knew that we'd be waiting for him every week. I can't believe he's about to turn 12!

Mae said...

Because you need a comment to know how absolutely fantastic your blog is. I get really excited when I see in Google Reader that your blog has a new post. You're one of the few bloggers that can write really pithy posts that leave me laughing hysterically and not cringing from grammatical errors.

Don't give up blogging! (And totally ditch facebook)