Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Talented Family

I believe I must belong to one of the most talented families around.....to prove it, just look at these pictures....

When I saw these baby booties on my sister-in-law Annee's blog, I hadn't dared to hope that they might wind up on my baby's feet. But, they arrived in the mail today, along with a beautiful blanket and bib, all the way from Korea.

And, the blanket that Jack is laying on in this picture was made by another sister-in-law of mine...Julie. Thank you so much...I've made a blanket like this before and know how much work it is to do. I love it!

So thank you to you both....it's a pleasure to say I'm related to you!



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW!! Lucky you is right ... and lucky Jack :)

Annee said...

I'm so glad they got there. I knew after I made them that I HAD to send them to you. Anyone who is going to be the mother to five sons (and of course a daughter!) needs all sorts of gifts!

You are chief among us in terms of sewing talent. You are just out of time right now, but when you have time, there isn't anything you can't make!

Valerie said...

I knew Annee was going to send those to you.... dang it she took my idea.
I'll have to come up with something else. That's what happens when you fall behind in the gift dept....