Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday

If it's a Tuesday at my house, this is where you will find John for a good portion of the morning. In all, he can see up to six different trucks drive up and down our street....it's teaching him patience.


Imagine his excitement when we found the garbage workers lunching at a nearby park. John got to get up close and personal with a truck. I didn't have to courage to ask the workers to let him look inside (that's really taking it too far, right?)




Here's wishing you a great Tuesday (or "Gar Day", as John calls it)!

2 comments:

Mae said...

Two posts in a week! I'm excited! Does this mean that I get to read one of my favorite blogs more often? I hope so!

On a side note, I wonder what it is about garbage trucks that fascinate kids. I used to take some kids that I babysat and follow the trucks every week. Go figure...

Lindsay said...

How cute!! :) Gar-Day ... I love it!