Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I had a delightful day today....sometimes it's not easy to have small children AND have a peaceful mother's day. But today was a good one. All I wanted from my children was for them to wear what I wanted them to wear to church without complaint. Thus, the white pants. My children thought I was crazy, and I probably am,(five boys in white pants?) but I sure thought they looked cute! Jack's face cracks me up in this picture...I don't think he quite knows yet what he's gotten himself into with this family. Hope you all had a great Mother's Day too!

PS - Here's an updated picture of Jack (AKA Charlie junior). He's 4 months old today!





5 comments:

V and Co. said...

you always know how to dress all your kids so dang cute! i need to raid your closets! ;) hope you and the robers had fun on your fam vacays!

Team Clark said...

Oh - everyone looks so great with nice hair cuts and white pants and Maggie looks beautiful as normal.
Glad you had a great mother's day.
Jack is getting so big!

kmk said...

What a cute family!

joeandcarole said...

The children look so cute. Wish I could have seen them at Church. We never cross paths with this years schedule and I miss that.
Thanks for a nice Mother's Day!
And, for sharing your kids for sleepovers!

Joe and Monica DuPaix said...

so cute!