Friday, September 26, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Harry and Charlie spent the afternoon at their good friend Briggs's birthday party. The theme was Mario Brothers, so of course, these brothers went as the Mario Brothers. It was not a costume party, but that didn't seem to deter them. I thought this picture was funny....Harry was trying to convince Charlie to make the same face he's making. Apparently, it's the Mario face. Charlie was having nothing of it. On a milestone-note, John got his first haircut this week. Just a trim...don't worry...the curls are still intact. He was beginning to look a bit like a child who wasn't being taken care of, so we decided it was time. He sat very nicely for the cut...a bit perplexed by the whole process.

And lastly, although I don't have any pictures of this, Maggie got her ears pierced this week! (Can you believe I forgot my camera when my one and only daughter got her ears pierced!?!) Her friend Ashlynn got hers done last weekend, and apparently, the beautiful pink "diamonds" in Ashlynn's ears was enough to make Maggie relent and face the pain. I honestly thought she'd never get her ears pierced. She says having her teeth cleaned at the dentist is painful, so I was sure the thought of sitting voluntarily in a chair and having someone poke holes in her ears would never fly with her. But she did great! There were a few tears afterwards, but she recovered quickly and is loving her new accessories! I'll try to post some pictures of them soon.

4 comments:

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

I am so excited for maggie! I will have to send her some earrings! How many costums do your kids have? It like they're neverending. John looks really concerned in that picture... it's funny.

Team Clark said...

Yeah for Maggs! Way to go.
Henry wants to tell Maggie to come to our house. For some reason he has it in his head that she is coming to visit him. He's literally talking on the phone right now telling her to come. And he keeps saying she's on her way. It makes me sad for him. Funny, though, huh?
And way to go, John - what a good boy to sit so nicely through his hair cut.
Cute costumes, Harry and Charlie! You guys look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am looking for info on the Brundage Family. My name is Sheena. My maiden name is Brundage. I found the Brundagefam.blogspot.com and there was a picture that included Gladys. I believe that is my great grandmother. I am not sure who runs that website, but I would like to pick your brains about the family. I am trying to do genealogy and it have been hard to find info. Gladys Brundage was my grandfathers mother. The Gladys I am looking for was married to "George" Brundage I believe. He was murdered when my grandpa was very young so he hardly remembers anything. Please email me at wsbjensen@gmail.com if I have the right family!!!

Thanks,

Sheena

Brooke said...

Sheena,
I forwarded your comment to my father in law...he might have more information for you...
Brooke