Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Three Super Studious Stingers





Last Friday was the first Sinsheimer Elementary School Asset Assembly for the year. They have these assemblies every month and choose a different asset or characteristic to celebrate. Each teacher chooses a c couple of students from their class who represents that asset. The asset for October is studious, so I was not surprised when I got an email from Joe's teacher last week saying that he would be receiving the award (which by the way, are a surprise to the students until the assembly). Then, on Wednesday, I got a note from Maggie's teacher saying that she too, was receiving the award. I thought, how fun, to have both of my children recognized for being studious. THEN, on Thursday, I got a note from Harry's teacher saying that he too would be honored on Friday. It was pretty cool to show up at the assembly and have all three of my children recognized for being studious. They were all surprised to get the award, and even more surprised that they ALL THREE got the award together. I grabbed them after the assembly to take a quick picture, and Joe just about had a heart-attack that I would take him away from his class....had to get back to being studious I guess! Anyway, congratulations to all three of my super-studious Sinsheimer Stingers! Keep up the great work!

5 comments:

Alyssa Lark said...

thats awesome.... they must get it from their very studious parents.

Taylor and Chelsea Cotter said...

this is great! What smart kids! Do they all get dog tags for winning, or is that something else? Keep up the great work!

ps... brooke... im glad to see your alive.

Annee said...

That's so cute!

Team Clark said...

Oh my goodness! Way to go, guys! That is really fantastic. I'm so impressed!

joeandcarole said...

Amazing! What brilliant students! We are so proud!!!Love you!