Sunday, April 5, 2009

How to Keep A Two Year Old Happy For General Conference

Pictured below is the Playmobil Recycling truck. It came in the mail to our house yesterday, via Royal Mail from the United Kingdom. I bought it on ebay a week or so ago, and although my husband questioned my knowledge of the exchange rate when he saw the price, it has already proven it's value of 28 pounds. It seems to be completely unavailable in the United States...maybe we're not an ecologically friendly enough country to deserve this replica recyling truck. :) It has acutal sanitation workers who can come in and out of the truck, and actual garbage bins that can attach to the back of the truck and then be emptied into the truck with the press of a lever. The bed of the truck can be raised to empty all the trash out of the back. IT IS AWESOME.



Needless to say, John is a very happy little boy this weekend.

In this picture, you can see John's preferred "trash"....Reeses Puff Cereal and Connect Four Checkers.


Happy Conference Weekend!
PS - Yes, John is STILL wearing the shirt(s)....we're going on three weeks now.

1 comments:

Mae said...

Wow! Now that is one cool recycle truck. I love that it has all those "real" moving parts!

And I love how John always looks so pleased and happy in the pictures you take of him.

I cross stitch to keep myself occupied during conference. That way I can be calm enough to sit still but still fully listen to conference. Can't do that at Church, sadly...