Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Brooke's February

This post is mosty for my own journal keeping purposes. I want to have it so that I can look back and remember how much stuff I did this month. So when I have something really hard to do, I can remember that somehow, I made it through February 2008!

February 1 - Grandma Carole's Birthday - fun dinner at Madonna Inn

February 2-3: Put up bead boarding in my tv room...painted walls, installed base boards and chair rail. (incidentally, TV has now broke and I'll have to pull off the bead boarding and baseboards in order to pull TV out for service guy)

February 4 - Family Home Evening Group at my house. Twelve adults and 14 children in attendance.

February 5 - Taught Young Women at church to make 20 bow ties for the Young Men to wear to church for Valentines Day.

February 6 - Stake Primary Meeting (my new calling)

February 9 - World Wide Leadership Training

February 10 - Ward Conference in Atascadero - this was really Joe's accomplishment as he took five children to church on his own.

February 14 - Put on Valentines Day party for Maggie's class at school.

February 16 - Joe's 9th Birthday and trip to the aquarium - see related post.

February 17 - Two Ward Conferences in Atascadero - again, kudos to Joe.

February 20 - Blocking for Variety Show

Feburary 21 - Printed and mailed 100 invitations for Activity Day Luncheon on March 8. Bought a new car. Designed Variety Show flyer for PTA envelope.

Febrary 22/23 - Going Away party for the Dupaix Family. Joe's Birthday Party - Also made ice cream for Variety Show

February 26 - Pinewood Derby - Made popcorn for 75 people

February 27 - Dress Rehearsal for Variety Show. Designed and printed 350 programs for Variety Show.

February 28 - Variety Show!

Feburary 29 - Seminary Teacher Appreciation Dinner

March 1 - Employee meeting at Cold Stone

Well, those are the highlights...I'm sure I've missed a few things, but I'm sure glad the month is over!

2 comments:

SLO Rober said...

Wow! You forgot "Feb. 29th - bail your friend out of too much work by making build your own truffle dessert for the seminary dinner." Did I forget to say thanks!

V and Co. said...

oh my gosh...i just aged like 10 years, how are you still alive? amazing you are, but we've always known that!