Saturday, March 8, 2008

What Passes For A Good Time


This is what passes for a good time in the Brundage Household. Somehow, the children convinced me that it would be so much fun, and that they'd be SO GOOD, if I would just let them pull their mattresses out to the the loft and let them make one giant bed for them all to share. Surprisingly, they were right. It was so much fun, for them. And, they were SO GOOD, for me. They've been sleeping this way for the past week, and we've not had better bedtimes in a long while. So, for me, for right now, it's whatever works when it comes to sleeping. And this is what works right now. So, sweet dreams from the Brundage Family!

2 comments:

V and Co. said...

hmm somehow i don't envision the same scenario at our house! although i do have the three boys in one room!

Team Clark said...

Your kids are so sweet how they like to sleep together - I love that they love each other (most of the time).
Great picture!